Are you ready to experience the ultimate indulgence that will transport your taste buds straight to ice cream heaven? Introducing my homemade ice cream recipe, a delectable masterpiece meticulously crafted to mirror the iconic Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia. Prepare yourself for a symphony of flavors bursting in every spoonful – luscious cherries dance harmoniously with creamy vanilla ice cream, while chips of rich milk chocolate swirl and mingle throughout.
The best part? This extraordinary frozen delight can be effortlessly whipped up right in the comfort of your own home! With just a handful of simple ingredients and a dash of love, you too can create this decadent pleasure to share with friends and family or selfishly indulge in all by yourself.
So unleash your inner culinary artist, embrace your desire for sweet perfection, and embark on an unforgettable journey into the world of my tantalizing homemade Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia replica ice cream!
Don’t forget to check out my other simple and delicious homemade recipes for healthy eating!
The BEST Homemade Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
- 1 Hand Mixer
- 1 Large Bowl
- 6 1/2 Cup Storage Containers I use glass Anchor Hocking containers
- 1 Pint 35% Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Can Condensed Milk NOT evaporated milk
- 1/2 Cup Maraschino Cherries Diced
- 2-3 Tbsp Liquid from Maraschino Cherries
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips Milk or Dark is preferred
- In a bowl, add the entire pint of heavy cream. Using a handheld mixer, mix until whipped and forming stiff peaks.
- Fold in the condensed milk gently so as to not lose the "fluff" of the whipped cream.
- Fold in the diced cherries, the cherry juice, and the chocolate chips.
- Separate into storage containers in equal amounts and freeze, preferably overnight.
Did You Make This Mustard Recipe?
If so, leave me a comment and tell me what you thought of it or how you changed it to your liking, I want to know!