Garlic Dip is yummy, and if you love garlic, you absolutely HAVE to give this recipe a try! It is absolutely divine! The flavors of fresh garlic, delicious sour cream, and cream cheese come together perfectly to create a rich and savory dip that will make your taste buds dance with delight.
And the best part? It’s incredibly easy to make! With just a few simple ingredients and some quick mixing, you can whip up a batch in no time flat.
Whether you’re looking for something to serve at your next party or simply want to add a little extra flavor to your favorite snacks, this homemade dip recipe is sure to be a hit. So go ahead and give it a try – I promise you won’t regret it!
Don’t forget to check out my other simple and delicious homemade recipes for healthy eating!
Homemade Garlic Dip
- 1 Bowl Medium Size
- 1 Blender Handheld mixer, food processor, or stand alone mixer will work just fine
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 4 cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Chives (dried) (2 whole if using fresh)
- 1 tsp Spicy Pepper Medley (Optional)
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and, using a handheld mixer, mix thoroughly.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2 hours (preferably overnight) before serving.
- We use lactose-free products in our home, but full lactose will work just fine.
- We have tried making this using a blender, a food processor, and a hand-held mixer - I find the handheld mixer is the best method.
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days (chances are it won't last that long).
Did you make this Garlic Dip recipe?
If so, leave me a comment and tell me what you thought of it or how you changed it to your liking, I want to know!